Monday, 11 April 2011

Crazy Rexy's Got the Mean Reds


Remember to blink


Remember to stretch


Remember to breath


Remember to drink.


I'm sick and tired


I can't remember


If I shut the door.


You need fresh air


Go out, get perspective.


Relax, go home


Stay in, get some sleep.


Let it all out


Tell us your problems.


Shut up now, you're boring


Your time is up.


The money's run out


Get a loan.


We're here to help


Pay back time


You'll be fine by then.


You dream of black dogs


Read Freud.


It's all about arse


You're up your own arse.


Take control of your life


You're too in control.


Have a drink


Have some fun.


You feel sick?


Have another


It'll make you forget


Make the taste go away.


Put fat on your bones.


Don't worry


Go on have some more


Force feed, wind it in.


Think about what you eat


I'm bloated with facts


Today I'm not hungry.


If you squeeze enough


You'll find a lump.


Get a life


You're not going to die.


Be vibrant, wear red.


Bring it on


You can do more.


I'm vibrating, I'm shaking


I'm……. I'm…….



2011



1 comment:

  1. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! This poem is spot on. I hate it when people try to cheer you up by saying cheesy things when you're feeling down ... Love "I'm bloated by facts"

    ReplyDelete