Thursday, 19 June 2014

Nyara


Jasmine that’s pale enough
to hazard mild effect
now blushing has become subversive
events can be re-ordered
to save myself exposure
so I appeal from moving traffic
what’s ten minutes
if a one piece covers me
this time
soon I’ll be out of colours and style
perhaps before boredom begins
memory enters the scene
a third person
I don’t remember you
before disturbing me
in the third floor
cut corner window
revealing functional line and shade
wasted on artists
who muscle the best
fantasy version
why does invisibility only occur
when watch me
it is sickness and hurting
like the way she only uses
the word cunt
in Lolita dressed desperation
tame for once
she is small noise
wearing white in London
she moves like a blitz witness
who can say
a premonition can’t fix the future

 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment