Saturday, 2 May 2015

Chemi - Saw


Get on with it I can't hold still for long cheerleading permitted graffiti in this plague centre wrapping myself in carefully nurtured dreams. Starved transparent existing only on liquid and light enough to float on the surface swimming in my brother's death. Listen to me I can't swim a savage absorbing him before I'd seen daylight. You can't take the home out of the girl. What am I some sort of missed out Dilly boy looking for bed work under a moon violated the year I was born.

Change vortex and release spinal tension.

What I see as a rubber cat curled and sleeping is protective headwear passive ready for the call.

The stealer forces images from movie time not the past we pass on the stares I cross my fingers my identity is not sick.

Crashed cars are removed quickly now when did you last see the wreckage? But signs are left asking for information. In the current situation police bare their teeth at a teacher photographing architecture. They say a tourist would be granted permission. And safe breakers hit a wrong number so the combination dial jams tomorrow a low stretch of fog buries and distorts shadows crossing a barrow. Bring out your dead. Silence is mythical.

Record - Play back

Record - Play back

Record - Play back

Record - Play back

Time stutters fracture clear sight.

My hand will eventually find something steady in the fear of escalators and moving hand-rails. Mood swings criss-cross lovers' incisions seal the cut before. Now start praying.

I told an early lover I was aroused by sandbags mute and malleable and I should try not to fall into the trap of beauty when I let go. I saw close ups of our fuck centre of faceless fucking I as he penetrated he as me. Genital mutilation is in the eye of the beholder. The eyes of the me child knew that. And insanely flawless make-up imprinted on the pillow and on his back in the morning glue eyed until the face reforms a replica of the one who only feared her mother and everyone else can fuck off.

Chemical see-saw.

Cosmetic stage name Chemi - Saw.

Manufactured from permitted graffiti.

 

 
        

No comments:

Post a Comment