Thursday, 9 July 2015

Evovaniss


Crow bars would be reason enough
against
the blinding black-out and
webs of fibre optic trip wire
forming abstract words
behind bars of elusive noise

flesh is something less than
action
twist of nature
coils round her head
medusa style
venom in the tongue

they say it's abnormal
the way we hammer our hearts
violent as chrysanthemum
her petals are door ways
to why are there so few words
for love

slamming doors
as petals retract into claws
of lux chrysanthemum
discipline knot
will open in perfection
on flower farms

the gunner shoots his beast
when I wanted plastic
identified as crystal
a natural occurrence
couldn't be so perfect
as a tourist attraction
left to walk home in the gutter

while I stand at the mirror
confronting I will not rise
to compete with colour
my eyes fix on my spectral twin

he loves me
he loves me not
he loves me
he loves me not
he loves me
he loves me not
he loves me
he loves me not

and lift every candle
for damage assessment
and auto review
a broken reflection
of a past life ornamental
without raising fire
through deformed eyes

if psychic cleansing
is forced between my lips
I vow to only remember
chrysanthemum
the storm that grew me kills me
distress washed for the high street
and alchemy for a new kick

 

No comments:

Post a Comment